Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Why

Where are things going? Why are things the way that they are? Why do I doubt myself? Am I in the right place? Am I looking for love in all the wrong places? Why do I feel lonely? Do others see me the way I see myself? If I feel like I want to get away will I find what I'm looking for when I get there? What am I looking for? Who am I looking for? Should I wait or should I pursue? What really matters in life? If I have a plan is it the right plan? If it is not the right plan how will I know if it doesn't work? When will it all make sense? Will it ever make sense? Are my answers to the questions the right answers? Does anyone really know me? Do I really know myself? Why isn't everything as easy as it seemed to be before? If things were easy before when did it change? If I don't have any regrets then why am I not where I thought I would be? Where did I think I would be? Where should I be? What am I doing with my life? What is life? What is right and what is wrong? Why are my answers not your answers? Do I really want an answer? What is love? What is acceptance? Is there compromise? What is compromise? What is happiness? What does it feel like? If I am successful will I consider it a success? Where will I be in a year? Where will I be in five or ten years? Will these thoughts be considered foolish? If I am doing what I enjoy why do I want more? Is there really a reason for everything? Is there something wrong? Why do I feel the way I feel? No response necessary...

No comments:

Post a Comment