Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 11, 2009

My God, He comforts me..

This will be short because I have to leave for work really soon.. The times that I think about life the most is when I am in bed. Most of the time it all just comes to me when I'm laying there.. I first think about dying. Every day I get so focused on what I'm doing I do not even realize that everything is temporary.. But then when I am laying in bed I realize that even I am temporary... That's when I first get scared, that is the human side of me. We humans like to believe that we are in control of everything. But laying there in bed I realize that I can not control what happens once I die. The next thing that happens is I realized that I need something much more powerful then myself, I need God. I need God my creator and I need Jesus my savior and friend.. Yes I still feel loneliness and I still long for humanly companionship but when I give all glory to God and cry out to Him, he comforts me. When I give Him praise in those moments, the moments that I need Him more then anything, he puts me to sleep. It happens every time. I lay down, I realize how weak I am, I get scared, I give Him praise, I fall asleep. Well, I did that this morning too. Woke up, realized how weak I was, prayed to God and fell asleep. My God, He comforts me.

No comments:

Post a Comment