Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Who needs girls when you've got God. I quit girls.

Yeah, I'm not with that girl that I blogged about last.. She and I correspond about once a week, she is really busy.. I am thankful that I do not wait for her to call anymore, she hasn't called since a couple days after I got back down here. Her profile is active on Match.com again, I don't really care though. Sometimes there is so much clarity when you can look at a situation in the past. I feel like I'm coming to a point in my life that my sister, the 27 year old, came to when she was in HS.. She bid off boys, said that she was not interested in them at all, and vowed that she would become a Nun. Well, we went to a Protestant Church so she wasn't really going to become a Nun, but that's what she said. My Match.com profile is active right now, but I haven't met many people on there. I've actually met more people swing dancing.. I met this one girl who is really special, it makes me wish that I was living in Louisville. I'm tempted to try and move down here but I don't know what my friends and family would say.. I don't even know what this girl would say.. I could save up my money, I should actually be able to do that now that all but my college loans are paid for.. I think I keep on coming back to the same conclusion, I need to focus on God... I'll be honest, I have really drifted away from him. I pray, but not as often as I used to, I read my Bible last night but it was the first time in a while, I went to church last weekend and it was great.. I feel like Paul, asking himself why he sins so much and why he does the things that the world does.. I know that God created me to be special and that I'm not a bad guy, I know that he loves me and has cared for me this whole time even though I have done things that he does not approve of.. I need God in my life more then I need any woman, more then I need to swing dance, more then the enjoyment I would get out of owning a nice car or a big truck.. He has blessed me so much, and I usually don't realize it. I am so thankful for what I have.

1 comment:

  1. its a very good site i like it to this because i got very good knowledge and information to this site www dot sleekmarriage dot com thank you very much for sharing and join now free Thanks

    ReplyDelete