Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 2, 2011

I need to stop wasting my time on girls.

I woke up this morning thinking about what I was thinking about last night... I have decided that I need to stop wasting time on girls. Girls are not a waste of time, but I waste a lot of time trying to pursue them on Match.com, or trying to chat with them on facebook.. I need to try to do what Heidi told me to do a while ago, she said, "Stop trying so hard, you just need to wait around and then girls will ask you to do stuff rather then you always asking them." I guess this is true, the girls that really care about me will want to do stuff with me. But the girls who just care about themselves will expect me to call and flatter them. Maybe I just make it too easy to get used. I think that's it, I get taken for granted. The funny thing is though, I'll probably still want the specific girls that I like to contact me of fb or something like that, I guess I'll just have to resist contacting them when it would be so easy to drop them a line.. I'll probably be waiting forever.

1 comment: