Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 16, 2009

I made a sale today. I was really proud of myself. My eyes were watering a bit, I wasn't crying, I was just happy and struck with a bit of disbelief. I prayed this morning, not that God would grant me a sale, I simply prayed that God would be with me. What a funny prayer, God is always with us, but I prayed for strength. I am a "people please-er," I try to make everyone e happy but that is not always possible in the sales industry. If you could make everyone you talked to happy then you should probably consider going into politics.. I am not a politician though.. I am learning how to communicate with people, I guess that's what it comes down to. I am anxious to see where this job takes me and see if I really have what it takes.

I hung out with some friends tonight, I had a good time. It is so nice to be able to talk freely about things that you are thinking about, especially when you know that everyone cares about each other. We all have our own struggles and doubts but it is encouraging to know that someone cares about you.

I am looking forward to the weekend, having free time and hanging out with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment