Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 19, 2009

One day at a time, one sale at a time...

Well, I landed another sale today. I'm not rolling in money or anything, actually I haven't been paid yet... Anyway, I try not to think about it. This kinda reminds me of how my parents were living for a long time, my dad's company wasn't making any money so my parents were basically living on faith and going into debt.. But through it all their faith was seriously strengthened.. Who's to say that you're making poor decisions if you truely believe that you are where you believe God wants you? I do not really know if I am were God wants me to be in life but I believe that he is in control.

I guess you could say that lately I've been living on faith and credit. Faith on the spiritual side of things and credit on the "worldly" side of things. Where else would you rather be? I want to follow God and I want to be where God wants me to be... Does that make sense? Well, I guess I will go where ever God is leading me. I don't know why I took this job, but everything seemed to fall into place. I am not a quitter and I am thankful that God has allowed me to learn and succeed. Well, I've been succeeding a little bit at a time. I also praise God for the good attitude that He has given me. Sometimes I have a low self esteem but I think almost everyone has bouts with those types of feelings.. I guess being optimistic helps somewhat too..

Oh, something that I was really thankful for today and praised God in. Well, there was that plane that crash landed in the Hudson River in New York, well that pilot was probably the best person in the world to be flying that plane! Okay, I don't know if he was the best but I believe God put him there for a reason and God deserves credit for that. Praise God for the little things and the things that other people call coincidence..

I've been reading a book lately that has been talking about the intimate relationship that God wants to have with us. I've had difficulties understanding what that relationship looks like or feels like. I want that close relationship and I know that books written by authors don't compare to the Word of God but sometimes they explain things better. I am anxious to see where my relationship goes with God, its not something that always happens over night but I want him to be real to me, not a distant or passing thought. That's just where I am right now, "Learing to Live."

No comments:

Post a Comment