Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What is work?

I'm getting ready to go to work again, I don't know why I call it work, I haven't really done anything yet.. I'm still in training, waiting for my badge to come in and for my drug nest to come back negative. But I might be opening my T (territory) today on one of the coldest days of the year. Right now it is -22 degrees outside, or twenty two below, I wish it was just 22 out!! Yeah, so hopefully my car starts... Two of my closest friends are out in Colorado, I wish I was there! I was actually considering moving out there until I met this group of friends. I would be so lonely if I moved out there. I hate being lonley even though sometimes I wish for it. We are never truely alone if we focus on God. I need to get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment