Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 15, 2009

No one every said that it would be easy.

Hey,
I went to work agian today, determined to talk to people and help them out with their needs. I talked to a lot of people and let them know what their options were but I still walked away empty handed. I need to "assume the sale" and I need to be persistent. I was told today that one of the sales guys went three weeks before he landed a deal or became consistent... Knowing that helps me come to grasps with working my area for three days and not making any money. I know that I can do this, I want to do this..

I went to a friend's house tonight, it was cool, probably the best use of my time. I am so fortunate to have friends who care about me. About a year ago I was not in the same situation that I am in now. I was actually really lonely. We are all lonely at one time or another, it happens to the best of us. God has helped me because he is always there, but sometimes you just need someone to talk to or hang out with. If anyone is every lonely I want to know about it. Lonely people need encouragment and quality time with other people, I guess that's where friends come in.. Thanks friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment